Sunday, November 29, 2009

Yesterday,I downloaded Internet Explorer 7 & now I can't go to bellsouth homepage anymore,

I downloaded internet explorer 7 %26amp; now when I log on- it goes directly to Yahoo %26amp; I don't want it to, I want my bellsouth,my homepage.



I thought I was doing something good %26amp; I found out I wasn't %26amp; now also, I'm getting- cannot find server.



Can you please help me ???



And I'm also getting-critical systems error,



what does that mean ????



Yesterday,I downloaded Internet Explorer 7 %26amp; now I can't go to bellsouth homepage anymore, help ??????windows registry



Go to tools, internet options, and the top section should be the home page, and type in bellsouth for your homepage, and then click OK, and you should be all set.



Yesterday,I downloaded Internet Explorer 7 %26amp; now I can't go to bellsouth homepage anymore, help ??????ie 6 internet explorer



I dont know about some of your problems but to make bellsouth as your homepage go to start/control panel/internet options and then change your homepage to www.bellsouth.com
hey now....calm down. First of all disable your firewall. Then go to bellsouth's page and click on Tools/Internet Options/click the use current button under homepage.



Are you using DSL or broadband, or Dial up. If I know this then I can configure your explorer settings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++