Sunday, November 29, 2009

I have a problem with Internet Explorer GRR!!?

Ok here is the problem i will go to a website like lets say iwin.com and i will go to play spades then Internet Explorer will decide not to respond so i have to end the program and then i send a error report( i bet i have sent 50 of them in the past 2 days) or i will go to a regular website without games and it will freeze and not respond i have updated my virus protection (its pc-cillan) run my virus protection none were found and i have run my spyware (which is spybot) and everyhting is fine do you know what is causing this problem? Do you know how to fix it ?



I have a problem with Internet Explorer GRR!!?internet explorer 7



I know it'll happen to you. Get firefox, I bet you'll love it. http://www.getfirefox.com/



I have a problem with Internet Explorer GRR!!?microsoft word internet explorer



if you have the yahoo toolbar you probably have the popup blocker active. i know when i go to cnn.com it will lock, then the MS POPUP sure enough comes up and offers to send an error message. so, if you've got the popup blocker you might have to turn it off.
When you send the error report, usually they will respond with a link to click on, and it will tell you, what is causing the problem. Lots of times, there is a fix, for the problem..
If the problem is specific to ur ie only then u better reinstall ie. though pc cillin is not a strong enough anti-virus, try Mcafee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++