Sunday, November 29, 2009

Why am I having so many problems with Internet explorer?

EVERY time I click on the red X to close a screen/program Internet Explorer instantly sends up a box that asks if I want to close all tabs. I click on NO -THEN - it instantly sends up a box that says it has experience an error and wants to know if I want to send a report...if I click on do not send report it instantly shuts everything down and I am sent back to my desktop...If I click on send report, it instantly shuts everything down and sends me back to my desktop! what it going on????? I need to use the internet daily and this happens several times everyday...H E L P



Why am I having so many problems with Internet explorer?windows media player



Follow these steps in order to fix this problem.



1. Uninstall internet explorer



2.search Mozilla on Google



3. Download fire fox which is the most secure and best web browser of 2008.



4. Enjoy the new features of fire Fox which will make you wonder why you ever used internet explorer in the first place.



Don鈥檛 believe me. Find out for yourself.



http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/



(-And for the record I can鈥檛 believe that there are still newbs using IE. what a joke! Anyway check out Fire fox and ill guarantee you'll never use IE again-)



Why am I having so many problems with Internet explorer?windows live messenger internet explorer



http://www.mozilla.com
Sounds like issues with your internet explorer settings. You may have to change some of your setting to fix the problem. However, it could be other issues. Internet explorer has a lot of bugs in it these days. I no longer use IE, I now use mozilla firefox and I have no regrets with my decision. You should check it out. Use the link from the person above me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++