Sunday, November 29, 2009

Whenever I start Internet Explorer, Outlook Express or any other HTML associated program I get this

The Microsoft Office XP Frontpage setup start automatically and I have to close it everytime.



I use WinXP Professional Sp2. I am getting this error from the day I did WinXp Setup from Add/Remove Programs. It even appears when I cick on a link which opens new browser window. Though I am able to use the programs(Internet Explorer, Outlook Express etc.) after I cancel the setup but I want to avoid this nagging setup. Plz help.



Whenever I start Internet Explorer, Outlook Express or any other HTML associated program I get this problem.?microsoft word 2003



open my computer %26gt;tools %26gt;folder options %26gt; file type tab.



scroll down and find html and click it



underneath you will see what opens that type of file, click change and select your browser to open it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++