Sunday, November 29, 2009

How do I get internet access available for anything other than internet explorer?

I am connecting to a cable modem by ethernet cable and when I use internet explorer it works fine, but when I go to use anything else, such as browsers and online games; there is no connection. It is not the firewall, so I suspect it to be a dns related error. When I try to ping anything it recieves an error code 65.



How do I get internet access available for anything other than internet explorer?microsoft office



Try Firefox.....works better for games.



How do I get internet access available for anything other than internet explorer?opera browser internet explorerUh, no help with my problem at all. Bad answer. Report It


It is your firewall.



Uninstall Zone Alarm. Do not reinstall it. You may have to manually delete certain settings that Zone Alarm puts in your registry as well. You can read up about it on the interweb.



Zone Alarm sucks.
sounds like u have the firewall bliocking access to your programs....



go to control panel, securtiy thingy and click on firewall and edit the programs that have access to the firewall or if u have a 3d party firewall, edit them there
It it either a parent control, which you can only change on administration, an ad-ware software- like spam control that is blocking everything, not just pop-ups, and my first guess would of been firewall. I would try to sigh in with a different user on your desktop and see if that works, if not restart your computer.
Cable means you're connected to the inter net the minute you turn on your computer, I have cable too, try to install IE7, it is working fine on my computer.
If you know how to use a /ping @echo code, then I dunno, sounds like somethins really messed up. That is what Backups are for. Digital Data will become corrupted, it is not a question of when or how,it will happen. When it does, the Backup Data or Mirror Image,Shadow Image stuff comes in very handy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++