Sunday, November 29, 2009

When I deleted internet explorer 7, I got the 6 back, but all my tool bar has gone, please tell me h

Ever since I got rid of internet explorer 7, my computer continue caused problem when I log into comsec website. it keep telling me to send error report, but problems still appears. Also all my tool bars gone, I cannot refresh or t



When I deleted internet explorer 7, I got the 6 back, but all my tool bar has gone, please tell me how to get?ie tab



I believe you can go to the area where it should be and RIGHT click somewhere in the grey area...Then make sure all the appropriate areas have a check mark in front of them...



When I deleted internet explorer 7, I got the 6 back, but all my tool bar has gone, please tell me how to get?windows mobile internet explorer



Restart your computer. Click view above and enter toolbars. Then click on or off the ones you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++