Sunday, November 29, 2009

I think it's my internet explorer, somebody help?

for some reason, certain links don't work sometimes on my IE. for example, on myspace there's a little link you can click to "update your status" and mood... i can click it a thousand times and it doesn't work. if i go into my internet options and mess around with it a whole lot, SOMETIMES it works. or sometimes all it takes is restarting my computer... but i have done both about 10 times today and those links still don't work. same with facebook links (all of them)... and with my jcpenney login button. it won't let me login. at the bottom of my internet explorer window, where right now it says "done" and shows the e symbol... it will say something like "read: script error"... somebody pleeeeaaaase help me. i can't even pay my bills online.



thanks. :)



I think it's my internet explorer, somebody help?download windows media player



Try using Mozilla Firefox or Safari for Windows. Both are better browsers than IE, and are more likely to be compatible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++