Sunday, November 29, 2009

My internet explorer keeps freezing?

some times when i go into internet explorer it will start and then just freeze and sometimes i have been on it for a short time and it will freeze again,i never had this problem with AOL and and when i have to go of i click the top right hand corner and a warning comes up to end now or cancell if i end now i loose any data that has not been saved and to send a error report



My internet explorer keeps freezing?windows xp themes



one way to see if it is your tool bar's doing it, go to tools Internet options, advance and un-tick enable third-party browser extensions, this will stop add tool bars from coming in you can turn them back on, this will let you see if it is the Add-ons slowing down your computer



My internet explorer keeps freezing?download windows media player internet explorerHelen S - that worked wonders for my internet too - Thanks! Report It


GET FIREFOX www.firefox.com
try rebooting thats what our IT guys would say
I think you are using IE6.



Try to use IE7.



OR



Use FireFox optionally.



Try to clean your drive regularly. (virus, spyware, registery key, temp folder, cookies, IE temp folder)



Good luck.



yahoo
I have the same problem.Sometimes I just wait for it to come back on line or re-start the computer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++