Sunday, November 29, 2009

I have just downl oaded internet explorer seven and am having problems with it.?

when i open the internet it doesn't go to my hoepage it goes to a customize settings screen but nothing is displayed as there is an error on the page. does any1 know hw i can fix this or alternativly is there any way i can revert back to my old internet explorer?



I have just downl oaded internet explorer seven and am having problems with it.?ie 7



Go into the Tools menu and then Internet Options



There is a text box where you can set your home page



Type in what you want as your home back and it will go there instead



If you want to revert to IE6:



Control Panel



Add or Remove Programs icon



Find and highlight IE7



Remove button should appear



Click it and remove IE7



Reboot and IE6 will automatically reinstall



I have just downl oaded internet explorer seven and am having problems with it.?ireland internet explorer



Almost everyone has a problem with IE 7, especially if you downloaded it from Yahoo!. To go back to IE6, click on Start, Settings, Control Panel then Add/Remove Programs. Click the box at the top to get the current version. When that loads, find IE7, and uninstall it. Then restart your computer and IE6 and your settings will be back.
You could have waited for some time. IE 7 is still a beta version. Nobody is satisfied with it. Use Mozilla instead.
I had the same problem with it if you have window xp you can go into system restore and restore the computer back to before you downloaded Internet explorer seven. that fixed the problem for me. I hope this helped.
I've downloaded IE7 from the WINXP upgrade and this works fine. Try it out. And yes it will ask you to customise but that's just easy. Its 2 step then you can browse.
Save yourself a ton of headaches and switch to opera or mozilla. Internet Explorer is crap. Also you can have tons of tabs instead of seperate different pages open. Think about it. Sorry, I don't know how to tell you to uninstall o that you can go back to the previous one you had. Good luck.
with IE open, click tools drop down box (top right), click internet options, back space whatever is displayed as the home page,then type in what your home page is,eg, www.yahoo.co.uk,click apply%26gt;ok buttons. see if that changes to your home page,if you want to revert back to IE 6 it should be in add/remove programs,uninstall IE 7 windows should revert back to IE6,hope this helps.
Hi Andy



I installed it okay last week, Firstly you must have XP home edition and Serivce Pack 2 installed. If you have these once you have installed IE7 before it displays error try clicking on house symbol it should go to your homepage. If not try clicking on Tools symbol or symbol next to it with question mark, drop down menus. It maybe one of a couple of things firewall blocking internet connection, you modem is not on, you need to set your options to what they were before you installed IE7. I was give a choice when I installed IE7 in my setup.



Hope this helps dude, once you get the hang of in IE7 is a great piece of sofware update. Yahoo beta works a treat as well.



theluckyhedgehog
I had this problem some time ago, and many others have reported it as well. I deleted it, and did a system restoration, to an earlier date. This worked for me.
I don't understand why you are having problems with it. First off IE7 is not in beta - it has been officially released. If you are getting script errors I would advise going to tools %26gt; internet options then the security tab then resetting all of your security options back to either medium-high or the default. IE7 has a great deal of security benefits over IE6 so it comes recommended from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++