Sunday, November 29, 2009

No more automatic Internet Explorer connection!?

Launching Internet Explorer used to automatically establish my dial-up connection and send me to my Yahoo home page. Now it doesn't dial, and shows me the "page not found" error on the IE screen. How can I fix this?



No more automatic Internet Explorer connection!?windows 95



go to tools, internet options, connections, and make sure it is checked never dial a connection, click on lan settings and make sure automatically detect is checked



No more automatic Internet Explorer connection!?download ie internet explorer



On the top bar select Tools, Internet Options, Connections make sure your setup is correct. If not correct it to do what you want.
simplest way in internet explorer is FILE/Work Off Line
go to CONTROL Panel %26gt; Internet Options %26gt; General %26gt; Address should say mail.yahoo.com



then go to the COnnections tab..



in the box: Dialup and Virtual private network settings



highlight the default dial-up connection and select Always dial my defualt connection



hit Apply then OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++