Sunday, November 29, 2009

What is really going on with Internet Explorer?

When I play games or watch some videos a messege tells me that Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close. It gives me an option to debug, send error report or don't send. Why does this happen and what can I do to fix it?



I



What is really going on with Internet Explorer?windows update



this can happen for many reason like corrupted file, add-ons problem, you can re-install IE (always update and use latest version of IE)



and turn off that error reporting



go to



control panel - %26gt; system - %26gt; Advanced (tab) - %26gt; Error Reporting - %26gt;Disable Error Reporting-%26gt; Apply



What is really going on with Internet Explorer?microsoft excel internet explorer



there plenty of reason of that



shortage of memory



virus probably



or you just need a latest version of internet explorer or reboot the whole system

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++