Sunday, November 29, 2009

My parents and I are having problems with our desktop. It comes up, " Internet Explorer.."

Every time my Dad or I go online the last 2 days,every few minutes, it comes up "Internet Explorer needs toi shut down....." And,everything goes blank. I/we send an error report most of the time, and it STILL comes back. HELP! Anyone out there have a clue as to what could be causing this exasperating problem? Thanks.



My parents and I are having problems with our desktop. It comes up, " Internet Explorer.." and shuts down. ?windows vista



probably an error whithin the software. You best bet is to install the latest version from microsoft



http://www.microsoft.com/windows/product...



My parents and I are having problems with our desktop. It comes up, " Internet Explorer.." and shuts down. ?windows defender internet explorer



go to microsoft.com and update your internet explorer and when that is done get an update for your version of windows
You should run anti virus checks and clean the registry with a good registry cleaner like Fix it Utilities... Meanwhile download Mozilla Firefox and never use IE again... You shouldn't be using it anyway, it sucks compared to firefox for security reasons.



http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/launch/?utm...
One of the registry entries that IE uses is corrupt and/or one of IE's files is corrupted.



Try downloading and re-installing IE.



http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/detai...



-

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++