Sunday, November 29, 2009

I have Windows ME with Internet Explorer 6. After I visit a few sites, I get an error involving GDI.

I read some forums on the internet about this problem, and they say to lower your hardware acceleration. I EVEN TURNED IT OFF AND STILL HAVE PROBLEMS! Is there a solution to my problem? (if it helps, the forums said that GDI.EXE is with the graphics) Is deleting the program a solution?



I have Windows ME with Internet Explorer 6. After I visit a few sites, I get an error involving GDI.EXE.?ie 6



stop wat ever u r doing n take ME off of ur computer, either upgrade to 2000 or xp.



I have Windows ME with Internet Explorer 6. After I visit a few sites, I get an error involving GDI.EXE.?windows vista internet explorer



It sounds as if you have the same setup I had about eight months back. I had to just get rid of it and replace the whole thing because nothing supports ME anymore. Including Microsoft.



I am no expert, this was simply my experience.



I donated the hardware to Salvation Army and took some medication.
not sure, seems a common problem with windows 95 and 98, most people say reinstall. i would run scan disk in safe mode first. if you do reinstall, try windows 2000 if you can find a disk. even 98se was more stable then me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++