Sunday, November 29, 2009

Windows Internet Explorer shuts down when I try to do anything involving Java? Help?

My Internet Explorer will shut down when I try to do anything that invloves Java. I tried going to the site and reinstalling it, but I just get an error message. I am unable to remove java from the Add/Remove Programs section in the control pannel. Anyone know what I can do to fix my Java or completely uninstall it so I can reinstall again? Thanks.



Windows Internet Explorer shuts down when I try to do anything involving Java? Help?microsoft frontpage



go to http://www.java.com/en/download/index.js... to re download java and try to uninstall or repair IE, best bet is to get firefox!!!!



Windows Internet Explorer shuts down when I try to do anything involving Java? Help?windows vista home premium internet explorer



try mozzila firefox or sherlock honey
just try to get a restart cd from ebay. or just go and throw one thing away like a file built in the computer and it will ask you to remove programs and select on the one you want to uninstall. or to fix it try norton utilities.
give your computer a rest. shut the whole thing down for 5-10 minuites. restart it. see if that helps!
Reinstall IE. I would also suggest going into your program files wherever your java is located and see if you can find the uninstall file and manually uninstall it. If anything, you can just delete it and re-download it--both the Java and IE.
Mine did it to, but then reloaded.



Do you have activ -x ?



That download helped my Java once.



Is your explorer the new one ?



Check that out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++